Call us: 1300 4 COMPO
We will fight for you, offering real peace of mind thanks to our no win, no fee service
We can review your accident & injuries and let you know if you are eligible for this service

Our specialist legal team will review the details of your accident and the injuries you have sustained. Once your matter is assessed we can then advise if you are entitled to compensation and provide you with a course of action.

Our services include:
  • Workers Compensation
  • Motor Vehicle Accidents
  • CRPS Claims
  • Mining Injuries / Slips & Falls
  • Industrial Accidents
  • Fatal & Catastrophic Accidents
  • Injury Superannuation Claims
It may be possible that you don't have to pay a cent

Adams McWilliam Solicitors provide legal services on a NO WIN NO FEE basis, so fees are only payable if the claim is successful.

In many instances, the insurer will pay most of your legal fees but this depends on the type of claim and amount of compensation paid.

We also fund the outlays during the claim so you are never out of pocket and pay nothing up front.

Please examine the help we provide to maximise the benefits to you and your family.

CRPS - Am I eligible to make a claim for this complex condition?

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) is a chronic pain condition that develops after an injury and can be debilitating unless diagnosed and treated appropriately. CRPS patients are commonly misdiagnosed due to the variable symptoms and the fact that traditionally, there has been no definitive pathological test that can confirm the condition.

The diagnostic criteria used to diagnose CRPS patients is now a combination of tests for an array of symptoms and so experienced specialists are now able to accurately diagnose the condition. CRPS patients often find it difficult to convince treatment providers regarding their symptoms and feel unvalidated and let down by the medical profession and insurance company doctors who fail to understand and properly assess the condition.

This is why you need a lawyer familiar with the condition and the assessment process.

We ensure that this diagnosis is not dismissed and make sure that the CRPS forms part of your common law compensation claim, maximising your payout. Some doctors will tell you that the pain is "psychosomatic" or "in your head."

We are here to make them understand the serious nature of the condition and claim for appropriate treatment expenses.

If you have CRPS or think you are developing CRPS, talk to us about how best to proceed and how best to ensure that you are fully compensated for past and future expenses as well as lost income as a result of the condition.


Contacting us
Make an obligation free appointment to discuss your case
Call us: 1300 4 COMPO
Allow us to help with all your questions including:
  • Do I have a claim?
  • How much money will I get?
  • How long will it take?
  • How much money do I pay my solicitor?
  • Are there any upfront costs for me to pay?

We are able to answer your questions with a high degree of accuracy as a result of our experience. Contact our staff today by calling 1300 426 676 (1300 4 COMPO)

Then, when you are ready to seek compensation, call the personal injury professionals

Head Office: Cairns
Street Address: The Bolands Centre, 14 Spence St. Cairns Queensland
Postal Address: PO Box 6505 Cairns Queensland 4870

Phone 1300 426 676

You can also enquire using our online enquiry form - Click here to make an online enquiry.


No win, no fee
Our specialist legal team will review the details of your accident and the injuries you have sustained. Once your matter is assessed we can then advise if you are entitled to compensation and provide you with a course of action.
Motor vehicle accident
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, whether you were the driver, passenger, pedestrian, motorcyclist or cyclist in the accident, you are likely to have a right to claim compensation for your injuries.
Workers Compensation
If you have been injured at work, you may be entitled to claim workers compensation. A worker is entitled to compensation for an injury suffered in the course of employment, under the provisions of the Workers Compensation & Rehabilitation Act 2003.
Public liability
Have you been injured on another person’s premises, such as a supermarket or shopping centre, or as a result of another person’s breach of duty of care? If so you may be able to pursue a public liability claim for the injuries and trauma that you sustained.

Website designed, hosted & maintained by Allcorp © 2023

All content, including photos and graphics, displayed on this website are protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission or reproduction of this website’s content and special artwork to a 3rd party website or any other form of media is strictly prohibited.